|Technical specifications|| |
|Handling temperature*||17 °C–150 °C|
|Operating temperature** ||-50 °C–200 °C|
|Standard sizes ||1g, 5g|
|Typical application ||CPU, GPU, Notebooks, IC|
* In this temperature range you can apply Conductonaut Extreme to the surface. If this temperature was undershot during transportation or storage we recommend to heat up the product to at least 25 °C before application. Do NOT use a microwave to heat up the product.
** The operating temperature conforms the temperature after application and during operation. Very low temperatures may impact the performance and long term use. Detailed testing in each specific condition is absolutely recommended.
*** in the temperature range of 25 °C to 500 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1x Syringe with liquid metal
- 1x Metal needle for application
- 1x Plastic needle for absorbing
- 2x Lint-free industrial cotton swabs
- 2x Cleaning pad
Note: Conductonaut Extreme thermal paste must not be used with aluminium coolers!
Note: Conductonaut Extreme is a metal alloy and may leave optical residues.
For best long-term performance, we recommend heatsinks with nickel-plated copper bases.
|Field of Application||Rating|
|Silicone Sensitive Applications||—|